Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Things That Make Me Happy...


... making my husband happy!


This past weekend me and Loren took the babes (or should I say the babes and I took Loren) down to the State Fair grounds for
Car Craft!!!

A big car show full of hot rods and muscle cars!
And let me tell you... this whole event was right up Loren's ally!

There is something to be said if you know Loren at all... and that is his love for God, his love for family... and his love for old cars!

He's like a little boy with a need for speed screaming "faster, faster, I want to go faster!"

And on Sunday he got the whole day to hang out and roam the streets gawking at cars!






Not only was Loren having fun... but so was his mini me!


Daddy and Tuck were loving every second of their time together and sharing their passion for cars... and for Tuck it was specifically Monster Trucks!!!
The boys loved the roar and rev of every engine they heard!


And little G... well she got into it to!
She just liked being outside and looking at all the pretty cars and colors!




Our lunch break at the car show wasn't bad either!
Tuck was in heaven! lol


Pronto Pups for everyone!


All in all it was a great day!
Gorgeous weather and good family time.

But me, I just went for the Sweet Martha's Cookies...


... and to see my hubby this happy!


Hope ya'll had a great weekend as well!
Can you believe there is just about 1 month left of summer?!

Uh, how sad!

Chat later,

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...